The OnePlus 6 is the latest phone from the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Shenzhen. It features a 6.28in AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, making it one Shenzhen’s fastest smartphone, according to the manufacturer.
See everything we know about the OnePlus 6’s pricing, specs and release date here.
The OnePlus 6 will officially hit North American and European store shelves on Tuesday May 22nd, and a limited edition Silk White 128GB version will be available on June 5th.
Where can I buy the OnePlus 6?
Right now you can pre-order the OnePlus from O2, or starting May 21st you can order the OnePlus directly through the OnePlus website.
Pre-ordering the OnePlus from O2 lets you pick up the phone a day before the official release on Tuesday May 22nd. O2 contract deals can get you the OnePlus 6 at £19.99 upfront with either 4GB of data at £40 per month, or 8GB of data at £46 per month.
If you refer a friend to O2 after buying a OnePlus 6 from by June 6th from them, you and your friend can both get £40 Amazon gift vouchers.
If you’re based in London, UK, on May 21st you can also buy the OnePlus 6 from the OnePlus pop-up store at Kachette, in Shoreditch. The pop-up store will be open from 12-9pm.
OnePlus 3/3T/5 owners can trade in their old phone and receive up to £245 towards the new OnePlus 6 (phones from other brands also qualify).The amount you get depends on the model and condition of your existing OnePlus phone. Here’s the breakdown:
- OnePlus 3, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £132 if the phone is in good condition and £88 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 3T, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £146 if the phone is in good condition and £102 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 3T, with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage can get a trade-in price of £189 if the phone is in good condition and £139 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 5, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £149 if the phone is in good condition and £99 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 5, with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage can get a trade-in price of £245 if the phone is in good condition and £182 if in functional condition
The OnePlus 6 will be available in five different RAM and storage configurations, and in three colours: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, and a limited edition Silk White (set for a June 5th release).
Keep an eye on our our price comparison tool below to find the best deals on for the OnePlus 6 once they start rolling in. If you have trouble seeing our comparison tool, click here.
OnePlus 6 64GB
The 64GB version of the OnePlus 6 runs with 6GB RAM and is available in Mirror Black only. It has an RRP of £469. If you have trouble seeing our comparison tool below, click here. We should have more deals rolling in, so keep an eye out.
OnePlus 6 128GB
The OnePlus 6 128GB model has 8GB of RAM and comes in Mirror Black and Midnight Black. It has an RRP of £519. You can also get the limited edition Silk White version of OnePlus 6 128GB come June 5th.
If you can’t see our comparison tool below, click here. If you can’t see any deals it’s probably because there aren’t any available at the moment, but keep an eye on our tool as more OnePlus 6 deals start appearing.
OnePlus 6 256GB
The OnePlus 6 256GB model comes with 8GB RAM and in Midnight Black, with an RRP of £569. Our comparison tool below can help you sort out the best deals. Click here if you’re unable to see it. You should see more OnePlus deals below as they become available.